Redesigned Blue-Gray Wool Trenchcoat
One of the original pieces of the newly released Nu-Man Collection by Top Rank Vintage, this Swiss Army trench coat has been transformed from a basic long, baggy coat to a tailored treasure. It’s truly the best of both worlds: an attractive way to fight off the cold.
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Era: 1960s, 1970s
- Blue/Gray color with a slight greenish undertone
- Cotton or/Poly lining
- Material: 100% thick wool
- Weighs Around 5 lbs.
- Double cuffs at the sleeves
- Adjustable belt at the waist for more tapered look
How it was redesigned:
- Shortened overall length using the extra fabric
- Turned into a classic trenchcoat by using extra fabric to add a belt
- Fused the collar and lapel together for a unique diamond-shaped look
- Slimmed down the sleeves and body of the coat for a fitted look