Spring 2014 military trends
Top Rank Vintage is a unique brand which most retailers do not over. You may be wearing a part of history but our vision defines the future by incorporating a modern twist.
With take-charge tailoring and top-brass buttons, these looks command your attention. Command Your Style! However, you do not necessarily have to be combat ready these looks could be kept chic paired with close-fitting details and feminine cuts. We sell to BOTH men and women. For example, to keep things lady-like you could pair a military jacket with a white lacy mini dress for the spring.
- When mixing and matching, always start with the basics which are leather and denim according to stylish eve. These great classics works perfect with military where you can not go wrong.
- Our garments are very popular where similar items have been featured in other sources where the clothing is almost identical.
Tough Shoulder back made for the cultural revolution
- Country of origin: China
- Era : 1960’s
- Chinese characters translates to “serve the people”.
- Made from recycled Tank canvas cover for the body and rifle sling for the strap
- tough canvas and spacious !
- Our garments are very popular often referenced on other blog sites such as Mod cloth. For example, in the following photo is similar high-waisted navy opportunity pants to wear to work or personal. Ours is more chic and modern and looks bad-ass tucked into those leather boots. Among the everyday people celebs such as Rihanna, Jay-Z, and Beyoncé Knowles are grabbing military inspired trends because the fashionista army is growing rapidly. For example army green jackets are domineering street style. It is versatile and open for a casual wardrobe.